Croeso i Meithrin
We are the Nursery team - Miss Burton, Mrs Ellis, Miss Rees and Mrs Lane.
We have two sessions AM (8:50 - 11:30) and PM (1:00 - 3:30).
Our topic for Autumn 2 is Nursery. The children will be exploring a range of Nursery Rhymes and completing activities related to them.
Nursery Rhymes are key for your child's development because they:
- AM P.E. - Wednesday
- PM P.E. - Friday
Please ensure your child comes to Nursery on these days in appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Snack money £5 per half term.
Tips for Supporting your Child in Nursery
- Read books every night
- Look for numbers, shapes and patterns when out and about
- Talk to your child about how they are feeling and how to feel better.
Tips for Developing Independence
- Encourage your child to put on their own coat and shoes.
- Praise your child when they use the toilet independently
- Ask for help when needed using please and thank you.
- Encourage your child to tidy up after themselves.