Croeso i Meithrin
Welcome to Nursery. In our classroom you will meet Mrs Jarvis, Miss Gilmore and Mrs Everitt. We have both morning and afternoon nursery.
We are currently exploring all things colour. We will be looking at different types of colours and what they look like when they are mixed together. This term we will explore our creative minds, use our vivid imaginations and become mini artists.
AM P.E. - Thursday PM P.E. - Thursday
Please ensure your child comes to Nursery on these days in appropriate clothing and footwear.
Snack money £5 per half term.
Tips for Supporting your Child in Nursery
- Read books every night.
- Look for numbers, shapes and patterns when out and about.
- Talk to your child about how they are feeling and how to feel better.
- Practise counting by using different objects in the house.
- Sing lots of nursery rhymes.
Tips for Developing Independence
- Encourage your child to put on their own coat and shoes.
- Praise your child when they use the toilet independently.
- Ask for help when needed using please and thank you.
- Encourage your child to tidy up after themselves.